Terms & Conditions of Service
General Terms and Conditions
- Patricia G Jewellery has the right to request a deposit in circumstances of repair or adjustment services. The client has the right to cancel the service at any time, unless the goods ordered for repair or adjustment services are special-ordered goods. Special ordered goods may not be cancelled and the full charge will be charged for goods already ordered. Patricia G Jewellery may also charge a cancellation fee for cancellation of other general goods or service. The fee will depend but not limited to the labour for the work carried out up to time of the cancellation, a reassembling fee if required and the cost for all accessories and consumables installed.
- The client has the right on completion of the repair or adjustment service to examine the repair and adjustment service at the premises of the client. Should the jewellery be damaged during the examination thereof as a result of my recklessness or deliberate behaviour, gross negligence or criminal conduct, the client will be liable for the payment of the authorised work and the cost for repair of the damage and indemnify Patricia G Jewellery for any loss, damage or injury
- The risk of damage or loss of the jewellery will remain the clients risk after delivery of the jewellery subsequent to the necessary alterations or repair services and Patricia G Jewellery will only be responsible for any loss, directly or indirectly because of Patricia G Jewellery’s gross negligence.
- The time and date of completion of the service is an estimate due to availability of parts, possible other additional pre-authorised work to be performed and Patricia G Jewellery therefore does not warrant the exact dates and times.
- Patricia G Jewellery warrants every new or reconditioned accessory fitted during any repair or adjustment services, and the labour required installing it, for a period of three months after date of instillation or such longer period as the original manufacturer may specify in writing.
- The warranty will be void if the client has subject the accessory, or the jewellery in which it was installed, to misuse and abuse and if the accessories or jewellery was altered by someone else other than Patricia G Jewellery.
- The warranty will be void if the client has failed to use repaired or adjusted jewellery in accordance with the instructions and specifications of Patricia G Jewellery.
- The warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear, having regard to the circumstances in which the jewellery is intended to ordinary be used.
- The client is entitled to receive the old/used accessories in a clean container. I the client wants the old accessories (client signature if client want old accessories) _____________, unless the accessories are part of a warranty claim or it is against national legislation that requires disposal of the old/use accessories in a specific manner.